Friday, 6 March 2009

ME INTERVIEWED ON BBC RADIO

Two days ago I got a call from the producer of the BBC Radio Nottingham breakfast show. He had heard a few things about what I had been up to and wanted me to talk about what its like to start doing comedy. I think by the sound of it the presenter fancied himself as a bit of a comedian too. It was a really good laugh and here are the best bits.



Along with a feature on me!! Funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/articles/2009/03/05/martin_collins_comedian_feature.shtml

1 comment:

  1. The Simon Wilson8 March 2009 at 10:56

    Well done, dear. You handled that ease. Relieved he didn't go for the "Tell us a joke then!" Best bit - the woman on the horse for the octupus.
    (tho Will Young was Pop Idol not X Factor).

    ReplyDelete