Sunday, 8 March 2009

cat chat

One of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life is my cat talk.
What!??? I hear you cry.
Its true!!

We have always been a family of cat lovers. There's nothing better than paying for all their food, cleaning up their mounds of shite and having their hairs on all your clothes, But it really is all worth it when they come to sit on your knee during your favourite tv show and stick their chocolate tea towel holder in your face. Cheers, nice.

One of my fondest memories of my cat is the time she said Bob Geldoff. It was a usual sunday afternoon. Mum was making the Sunday dinner, Dad was already asleep in his chair. Stephen was probably in his room thinking. Myself and my sisters were in the living room. Playing our usual game of throwing the cats near Nanny. Now we mainly did this for one reason and one reason only. That was to hear our lovely wonderful Nan say. Oooo nice pussy. Childish I know. But I think we had entertainment from this for at least three years (God bless her soul).

All of a sudden the cat started to convulse. blurrr blaaahh bllaay. Now when cats are being sick they make a weird growl meow sound that can sound quite human. The more the cat pushed to get the furry sick up the more it sounded human

bluurr bimng caarrrrbo booohbbj baob BOB GELDOFF!!!

"OUR CAT JUST SAID BOB GELDOFF!!!!

See this for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment